Some of our services Include
- In-home Weekly Individual and Group Counseling. Current group materials obtained from Global Priority Solutions include a roundtable methodology that focuses on personal and social values and principles such as goal setting, attitude, responsibility, ambition, teamwork, etc.
- Individualized Needs Assessment. Personal strengths exploration, life-long connections identification and goals development is regularly done with each resident in conjunction with group home staff, social worker and, when available, significant others in the child’s life so that the child feels valued and supported and develops a sense of purpose and direction.
- Monthly Residents-Staff Meetings. Facilitate and promote problem-solving, personal, social, communication and relationship skills in a healthy, supportive and therapeutic milieu.
- Quarterly Therapeutic Team Meetings. Assesses and ascertain progress and movement toward skill-acquisition, emotional and behavioral goals.
- Treatment Decision-Making Meetings (TDMs). Conducted as needed with all relevant parties such as the referral agent, family, life-long connection individuals, teachers and county social workers to ensure proper placement and service delivery.
- Clinical Team Advocacy. Clinical team advocates for residents’ needs and goals in relation to the residential environment, county of origin services, school placement and extracurricular opportunities.
- Training and Skills Acquisition. To ensure the highest professional services delivery, the clinical team provides ongoing support and skills training to group home staff.